CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Day

So today was a pretty good day.
I had two classes in the morning, Math and German, from 8:30-10:00am. Then I didn't have another class until 1:15pm. So I walked home, which takes about 20 minutes. Then I practiced harp for an hour and a half. That's the longest time in one day I've practiced for 4 months! I've had to build up the skin on my fingers, cause I lost it all from not playing for so long!
After practicing, I went grocery shopping with my host mom. Then she drove me back to school for my Religion class at 1:15pm. When I was finished with school at 2pm, instead of waiting for Matthias to be finished at 2:45pm, I walked home. I don't mind walking home at all, most of the walk is down this hill. But when I'm at the top of the hill I have the most amazing view of the city and the Rhine River. It's so beautiful. I still can't believe I'm actually here in Germany. It's too perfect to be true. :D

0 comments: