CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Day at a Time - Part 3

Tuesday

I had only 3 hours of classes. One hour of German, one hours of Math, two free hours, and one hour of Religion. In German I continued working on that book project. Math was ridiculous, we're talking about Statical stuff that I learned in 9th grade.

Then during the two free hours I went with my friend, Tabita, to a Eyeglass place in downtown Bad Honnef, which was about a 15 minute bikeride from school. (She had to get her glasses fixed because they were bent from getting slammed in the face by a ball in Sport class.) After that we went back to my house to eat lunch and do some homework. A little later, we headed back to school.

In my Religion class we listened to a presentation about one of the seven deadly sins: Anger. I really like my Religion class, it's so interesting.

Then after school, all I have to say is Sport Project! Blah.... I finally finished it late at night, but it took up my entire afternoon and evening... then I fell into bed, exhausted.

0 comments: