Update of what I've been up to lately.
Saturday April 18th - Heidi decided to put my harp talents to work or to show me off, which ever way you want to see it. She invited a "few" friends over (turned out to be about 20 people), and she went all out. (click on pictures to see a larger view in another window)
She had cheese, grapes, strawberries, chocolates, munchies (chips, pretzels, things to go with wine…) and just everything. She also set up candles around the whole dining/living room area. Then I was set in the winter garden area with greenery all around me. Wow, was it romantic or what!?!
3rd Tuesday of April - I choose my housing for BYU-Provo at 11pm my time (silly 9 hour time difference!). Yep, I'll be going to BYU starting Fall 2009. I'll be pursuing a major in Neuroscience and a minor in Music. I'm pretty excited about all that, but hey that's not so exciting as what I'm doing here in Germany.
4th weekend of April - we (Dieter, Heidi, Laura and me) drove to Stuttgart for the Konfirmation of Dieter's godson. After that we drove to Schloss Neuschwanstein (aka castle that Walt Disney copied) and Schloss Linderhof. Wow, they were cool. That was a fabulous weekend! Check out the pictures below.
Then last weekend - we were in Nuernberg for 2 birthday parties. All I have to say is...I think I ate enough food to last me a month!!! It was great to see all the relatives again, and probably the last time before I leave for the USA. All of them are extremely nice and told me that I was welcome to stay with them anytime I come back to Germany (that means I have more than 10 different places I could stay throughout Germany!!!).
Yeah, that's about it. Next week I'll be posting everyday....to give you an idea of my typical week with school and everything. :D
41 more days!






1 comments:
What a great picture of you and Laura with the colors dots around the frame!
Post a Comment