CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When I get home...

...it's PARTY time!

My list of things to do (no particular order)...
- Hug and catch up with the family and friends who I haven't seen for 11 months
- Hug my dog (Man, I really miss him...)
- Puppy sit for Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Play my harp (perhaps a few harp lessons?)

- Ride Bro. Adams' horses
- Jump/Swim in our swimming pool
- Go to Jamba Juice
- Enjoy my Papa's delicious Pizza
- Share my Germany Year Slideshow

- Play with legos with my little brother
- Have an adventure with my siblings
- Register for BYU classes and prepare for university
- Cook delicious German food for my family
- Watch Psych with Arianna
- Enjoy life in the USA (try to avoid all that reverse cultural shock stuff)....



Sometime in all this, I'll get around to sharing the goodies from Germany. :D

The count down is on!!! One week left!!!!!!!
Ahhhh.... am I sad? happy? excited? scared? I just don't know. I'm everything all at once. :D

0 comments: